A few words...
I help people think differently, and then use that mindset shift to transform how they work. What we believe and value drives how we behave; it drives what we do. At the center of it all is our “why” because while what we do matters, why we do it matters more.
Jimmie has a knack for challenging the common wisdom and helping teams think differently about what success looks like. – John L.
What I Do
I help people think and act strategically so they achieve the right outcomes for the right reasons. It's about continuously finding better ways to discover and deliver the next right thing.
Areas of Focus
Strategic Planning and Management
90% of organizations fail to execute their strategies. That doesn’t have to be the norm. Build better strategic plans. Bridge the gap between planning and execution. Rethink what success looks like and actively drive toward it.
First Principles Thinking
What problem are you trying to solve? Is it the right problem to solve? How do you know? Solving the wrong problem can do more harm than good. Peel back the layers to discover the right problem or opportunity to solve.
Many wrong things are delivered as promised and on time. Value is only known post deployment. Data validates and informs the next right thing. Do, experience, learn, and adjust. Chase value. Value isn’t in what you do. Value is in what is achieved as a result of what you do.
Lean / Agile Approaches
The objective of every organization, and what Lean and Agile enable, is the ability to continuously find better ways to discover and deliver the next right thing, sooner. Whatever helps you do that is good.
Connect With Me
Federal Government Consulting
- 11+ Years IT and Software Teams
- Strategic Management Consultant
- Product Management / Agile Coach
- 12+ Years
- Project Manager
- Technical Consultant
- Operations Manager
- Principal Advisor, Strategic Consulting, IntelliBridge
Education & Certifications
- Bachelors of Business Administration, Information Systems & Technology Major
- Strategic Planning Professional (SPP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Agile Certified Professional (PMI-ACP)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Member of the Association for Strategic Planning
- Member of the Agile Alliance
- Member of the Project Management Institute