A few words...
I help people think differently, and then use that mindset shift to transform how they work. What we believe and value drives how we behave; it drives what we do. At the center of it all is our “why” because while what we do matters, why we do it matters more.
Jimmie has a knack for challenging the common wisdom and helping teams think differently about what success looks like. – John L.
What I Do
I help people think and act strategically so they achieve the right outcomes for the right reasons. It's about continuously finding better ways to discover and deliver the next right thing.
Areas of Focus
Build better strategic plans and cascade your strategy from the enterprise down into your teams for maximum strategic alignment.
Strategy Execution & Management
90% of organizations fail to execute their strategies. That doesn’t have to be the norm. Bridge the gap between planning and execution.
Value isn’t in what you do. Value is in what is achieved as a result of what you do. Be customer-focused and outcome-driven.
Lean / Agile Approaches
Create a culture that supports speeding up learning cycles to get to better outcomes sooner.
Connect With Me
Federal Government Consulting
- 13+ Years IT and Software Teams
- Strategic Management Consultant
- Product Management / Agile Coach
- 12+ Years
- Project Manager
- Technical Consultant
- Operations Manager
- Principal Advisor, Strategic Consulting, IntelliBridge
Education & Certifications
- Bachelors of Business Administration, Information Systems & Technology Major
- Strategy Planning Professional (SPP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Agile Certified Professional (PMI-ACP)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Member of the International Association for Strategy Professionals
- Member of the Agile Alliance
- Member of the Project Management Institute